Crow Wing County's Most Wanted: December
The Crow Wing County Sheriff's Office released its most recent Top 10 Most Wanted list for December.
As of Saturday, Dec. 1, there were an estimated 936 total active warrants in the county.
On the Most Wanted list this month are: Matthew Michael Berger, Eileen Mary Borg, Ricky Lee Hendershot, Elmer Dean Nayquanabe, Jade Joseph Nickels, Roy Louis McCloud, Amber Mae Sikkink, Mari Beth Smedberg, Lance Charles Squires and Angie Lila Wickham.
The sheriff's office is searching for the individuals and asks the public if they recognize any of the faces to call the sheriff's office directly at 218-829-4749. People do not have to identify themselves to authorities when turning in a Most Wanted person.
A closer look at the Most Wanted list:
• Berger, 39, is wanted for four warrants—second- and third-degree drug sales, trespassing, violating an order for protection and theft. His warrants were issued Nov. 20.
• Borg, 40, is wanted for two warrants—third-degree drug sale and fifth-degree drug possession and violating the conditions of her release for first-degree drug sale. Her warrants were issued Nov. 8.
• Hendershot, 41, is wanted for violating the conditions of his release for first-degree drug possession. His warrant was issued Nov. 15.
• Nayquanabe, 42, is wanted for three warrants for fifth-degree drug possession, second-degree burglary and driving after cancellation-inimical to public safety. His warrant was issued Nov. 8.
• McCloud, 34, is wanted for three warrants—second- and third-degree drug sale, fifth-degree drug possession and violating the conditions of his release for first-degree drug possession. His warrants were issued Nov. 15.
• Nickels, 40, is wanted for having methamphetamine in the presence of a child. His warrant was issued Nov. 27.
• Sikkink, 32, is wanted for two warrants for theft of a vehicle and shoplifting. Her warrants were issued Nov. 16 and 27.
• Smedberg, 54, is wanted for violating her probation for theft. Her warrant was issued Nov. 28.
• Squires, 23, is wanted for second-degree drug sales. His warrant was issued Nov. 7.
• Wickham, 32, is wanted for violating the conditions of her release for third-degree drug sales. Her warrant was issued Nov. 17.