Fifteen Crow Wing County 4-H members showing 18 dogs participated in the county 4-H dog show at the county fairgrounds in Brainerd recently.
Judges were Gina Williams of Pequot Lakes for obedience and showmanship, and Kathy Crews of Buffalo for agility, jumpers and rally.
The following area youth participated:
• Family Dog: Jonah Lundgren, blue ribbon, from the Black Bear club.
• Beginner A Obedience: Lundgren with dog, Zoe, white ribbon.
• Beginner B Obedience: Teryn Weinhandl, Black Bear, with her dog, Maui, red ribbon.
• Grad Beginner Obedience: Sheridan Wilson, Independent member, and Lunar, grand champion (GC); and Seth Kreutzfeldt, Independent member, and Phoebe, reserve champion (RC); Kelsi Bergquist, Black Bear club, and Gloria, red ribbon; Danielle Palmer, Independent member, and Buttons, red; and Broque Smith, Mississippi Movers, and Jackson, red.
• Grad Novice Obedience: Esther Kreutzfeldt, Independent member, and Jhazmyhn, red.
• Pre-Open Obedience: Esther Kreutzfeldt and Yenta, red.
• Brace: Esther Kreutzfeldt and Wilson with their teams of dogs, red; the four-dog team of Bergquist, Morena Hammer of the Black Bear club, Sheridan Wilson and Cheyenne Wilson, Independent member, GC.
• Showmanship results:
Novice: Weinhandl, RC.
Open: Sherdian Wilson, GC; Cheyenne Wilson, RC; Bergquist, Esther Kreutzfeldt, Seth Kreutzfeldt and Palmer, all blue.
• Agility results in beginner: Smith, GC; Bergquist, RC.
• Agility results in elementary: Palmer, GC; Hammer and Esther Kreutzfeldt/Jhazmyhn, blue.
• Agility results in intermediate: Seth Kreutzfeldt/Phoebe, red.
• Agility results in senior: Esther Kreutzfeldt/Yenta, red.
Jumpers 1: Bergquist, RC; Smith, red/
Jumpers 2: Seth Kreutzfeldt/Phoebe, GC; Esther Kreutzfeldt/Jhazmyhn, RC; Morena Hammer, red;
Jumpers 3: Seth Kreutzfeldt/Yenta, GC; Cheyenne Wilson, white.
Novice: Sheridan Wilson, GC; Weinhandl, RC; Smith, blue.
Pre-Advanced: Palmer, GC; Bergquist, red; Hammer, red.
Advanced: Seth Kreutzfeldt/Yenta, red; Cheyenne Wilson, red; and Seth Kreutzfeldt/Phoebe, white.