Dates to note
• Every Wednesday, 11 a.m.: Preschool Story Time. Bring your young children in for one-half hour of stories, songs and fun.
• Second Saturday of each month, 10 a.m.-noon: Reading with Rocky.
• Thursday, March 7, 10:30 a.m.: First Thursday Book Club meeting. Book to be discussed is “Far From the Madding Crowd,” by Thomas Hardy. April’s book will be “Night Birds,” by Thomas Maltman. The book club is open to anyone interested. There’s no need to call ahead.
• Thursday, March 14, 6:30 p.m.: “A Visit with Emily Dickinson ...” (see column for information).
• Saturday, March 26, 6-7 p.m.: The Easter Bunny is coming to the library (see column for information).
• All of March: A display will be shown by the Pequot Lakes Area Historical Society about some of the women who have helped make Pequot Lakes the special place it is.