What to recycle | Pineandlakes.com - Pineandlakes Echo Journal

  • Comment

What to recycle

Posted: September 23, 2013 - 2:53pm

What to recycle

Recyclable materials can be placed in the same bin. They include:

• Aluminum cans

• Plastic containers
(No. 1-6)

• Tin cans

• Glass, clear or colored

• Newspapers

• Paper, white and colored

• Envelopes

• Magazines/catalogs

• Phone books

• Corrugated cardboard

• Cereal boxes, with plastic or paper removed

• Other cardboard boxes

Make sure to flatten all cardboard and boxes and rinse containers.

(Information provided by Nisswa Sanitation)

More information

• For more information on recycling bin locations in Crow Wing County, go to http://www.crowwing.us/DocumentCenter/Home/View/1952 or call 218-824-1290. For more information on what can be recycled, go to http://www.crowwing.us/index.aspx?NID=734.

• For more information on recycling bin locations and what can be recycled in Cass County, go to http://www.co.cass.mn.us/esd/solid_waste/pdfs/solidwasterecycling.pdf or call 218-547-7241 or 888-910-2425.

  • Comment


  • PO Box 974 Brainerd, MN
  • Switchboard: 218-829-4705
  • Circulation: 218-855-5897
  • Newsroom: 218-829-0211
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback