Sidewalk sales, arts, crafts, markets and food sales will be found throughout Pine River during Summerfest.
These events will be hosted by various groups.
• Sidewalk sales all weekend.
• Arts and crafts displays downtown from, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, June 28.
• Pine River Grower’s Market, 2:30-5:30 p.m. Friday, June 28.
• Pine River Weekly Flea Market, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, June 29.
• Arts and crafts displays uptown, all day Saturday, June 29.
• United Methodist Church Women’s Bake Sale, 11 a.m. until gone Saturday, June 29.
• Our Lady of Lourdes Rhubarb Fest, Saturday, June 29, at the Pine River-Backus Family Center.
• United Methodist Church Walk’n Tacos, 11 a.m. Saturday, June 29, in front of the church.
• Food Fair, 11 a.m. Saturday, June 29, at the Lions Shelter house.